Wednesday 23 September 2015

The privilege of being a friend...Avery Elle challenge

Hi, everybody!

I am trying my luck in yet another challenge....baby steps but for now good enough for me...Tina, I promise to do more challenges :) I will, my friend you are an inspiration....

The card I have created is simply called The Privilege of Being a Friend, it is written on the card and is dedicated to several ladies I met in this little crafty world. I am lucky to know them virtually and to exchange experiences with them, to be advised by them and to be happy for them when they win a lot of challenges...

So let's start, the challenge I am trying today is for Avery Elle #28 Non-White Card base and DT made several great examples which made me want to try my luck :)

Challenge 28_thumb[2] (1)

I used:

  • Avery Elle Ellie clear stamp which I received as a gift from a lovely lady Stephanie, you can check the stamp on http://www.averyelle.com/ellie-clear-stamps/

  • Base for the card is a color card bought in our local supermarket (coloured A4 80g paper in several sheet packs for a great price)

  • Stamperia Full Colors scrapbooking 15cmx15cm 170g Acid Free

  • Wink of Stella for star and heart ballons

  • Graph'it markers for coloring Little Ellie elephant (basic colors set)


I hope Avery Elle DT likes it, there are great cards over there on http://aeiheartuchallenge.blogspot.com/, check them out  and I hope you guys like my entry, too...so this is it the grand opening... I will be posting this card with a special holder person on my instagram @majtolina274 it is my little girl Stella,  so find me there and let me know how you like me, the card, her...I really love meeting new people :)

IMG_7078[1]

IMG_7074

Thanks for reading and CARD you soon :), your Majtolina

1 comment: