Thursday 7 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year, dear readers, may 2016 be the best year of your life...I wish you health, happiness, love and lots of nice things..............

My New Year started with a health scare and I hope it is just a reminder for me to slow down, listen to my body and to stay at home and rest when I need to........

But on a more better note, I have extra good news. I consider myself an amateur here and for me to be invited to be a guest designer on a blog such as craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com is a simply a dream come true. This is my first attempt at being presented somewhere so I consider myself honored to be chosen among many talented crafters.

So go ahead there http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.hr/2016/01/january-anything-goes.html and leave some love for me and my fellow crafters! Thank You all for joining me..

All my love, Majtolina

No comments:

Post a Comment